One of Four Leaf’s signature services is helping organizations refresh and update their messaging and storytelling abilities. I often hear, “well, messaging and storytelling are kind of the same thing, right?” No, not at all.
To over simplify, a message is a specific idea you’re trying to get across. Storytelling is a way to get your ideas across.
In coming weeks, this blog will be dedicated to positioning, messaging and storytelling–what it is, how to use it for greater influence, and simple exercises you can do to refresh or heighten how you communicate.
Some thing we’ll go over:
- Defining positioning and the three main components for a strong communications position in the marketplace.
- The top three exercises every company should go through annually to ensure their language is relevant, powerful and effective.
- Storytelling techniques that go beyond Mother Goose and make business communications head-and-shoulders above the competition.
- The top mistakes made in business communications around messaging and storytelling–and how to avoid them.
- The biggest changes in communications today and how to use them to your advantage.
Check back often, or better yet, subscribe to our RSS feed to bring these posts to you.