If you are like me, you are indundated with media. Who has time to read or view everything? Below are five excellent, recent articles on the topic of storytelling, positioning and messaging. If you can take 30 minutes to read these five, you will be well on your way to better communication.
1. From Fortune magazine. Why You Should Cool it With the Corporate Jargon
2. From Forbes magazine. Why Leadership Storytelling is Important
3. From Open Forum, American Express’s small business portal. The 7 Deadly Sins of Business Storytelling
4. From ZDNet, A meaningful customer experience starts with good communication. Good Storytelling and Why “Commodity” is a State of Mind
5. From Financial Times, why CEOs should learn to tell stories. Fables for Board Tables